12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the honest perspective, certainly not my intention, I will work to leave narrative content out and stick to weather only.

On a weather note I am attracted to the extreme climate of the cascades and what happens over short distances, more big snows today in the area I posted pictures but talk about fast snow pack, check out forecast for Mt Rainer:

• Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 27 by 5pm. Windy, with a south southwest wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 24 to 30 inches possible.
  • Tonight Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 21. Windy, with a southwest wind 26 to 34 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 34 to 40 inches possible.
  • Monday Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 27. Breezy, with a southwest wind 24 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 25 to 31 inches possible.
  • Monday Night Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 18. Breezy, with a southwest wind 22 to 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 22 to 28 inches possible.
  • Tuesday Snow showers likely. The snow could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Southwest wind 17 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches possible.
  • Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
  • Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

No worries, snownut. I realize upon reflection that I was being a bit of a smarmy prick, so I apologize for that.

My point still stands though. ;)

No worries, snownut. I realize upon reflection that I was being a bit of a smarmy prick, so I apologize for that.

Got it, how about some decent snow for all of us here in the MA this winter..  :mapsnow:  then these threads will get back to the feverish pace where crappy posts like mine will get lost with all the other crappy posts so common here.. :P

If anyone is going to say that someone's posts suck, it probably shouldn't be you.

Thanks for playing.

Lolz, you at least nailed this one on the head.

Debt ceiling is the 17th I think so by then hopefully. My money is on by Friday. GOP is already starting to cave it seems.

I have similar feelings.  I could see it going to the 17th, but no farther than that.  I think by Friday or Saturday most likely. 

I'm a contractor, and money is already on our contract, so we work and get paid. Except my company, in its infinite wisdom, decided that none of its employees can take leave with pay during the shutdown. They only told us this once the shutdown occurred last night...and of course I'm on vacation right now.

I had no idea this was going to happen. Nice of my company to give us fair warning...asshats.

Archived