Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: havent had that happen yet

she was playing under my feet at the table and started coughing, i went to look and she decided the cardboard box that the baby food containers come in made a good snack.

Our little billy goat thought the Pampers box was delicious - she was tearing off small pieces and cramming them into her mouth (and swallowing some).  It was about that time that we realized the gagging while eating pureed food was all for show, so we started giving her pieces of food to eat on her own.  Bingo...she eats it up.

^ Don't you have a couple cruise missles or a scud or 2 laying around the back yard? Take out the amwx server AND fedex field. You would be saving me a great deal of pain on many levels. 

Nuclear winter is about the only way DC would see snow.  But then again it would be too warm near the epicenter and IAD would cash in yet again

Our little billy goat thought the Pampers box was delicious - she was tearing off small pieces and cramming them into her mouth (and swallowing some). It was about that time that we realized the gagging while eating pureed food was all for show, so we started giving her pieces of food to eat on her own. Bingo...she eats it up.

That's funny.

Gerber makes these cereal puffs and yogurt melts that are perfect for in between purée baby food and food that requires chewing. Both dissolve in the mouth but are great for baby to learn to pick up. In case you didn't already use it ;)

K's second tooth made its first showing yesterday. Time goes by way too fast! 9 months this weekend, ahhhhhhh

Or insist on gnawing on plastic grocery bags?

why do babies enjoy playing in the recycling bin when they have an entire living room full of toys?

Kind of on the same theory of why do cats prefer boxes and tinfoil balls over expensive toys. My girls used to love wooden spoons. Would run around all day with them just waving them around. 

Toys are not enough for the little ones. My 17 mo old loves to climb into the dishwasher, try to open the kitchen trash can, etc. It only gets worse as they get older. And, her favorite word is 'No'.

so does our 19 mo old.  ours also likes to put things in the trash can.  we've got to be careful where we place things.  tv remotes and keys are prime targets.

Of course. I'm pretty happy. I was expecting a blowout. Instead it was a nice solid close loss. Very satisfying.

If not for too critical dropped balls, it could have been a win. That said, I think it's a stupid rule that the ground can cause a fumble just because you have not been touched by a defender.

Archived