joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fixin to go on a lake effect snow chase later this fall. I'd be willing to take one or two persons with me. You have no say in where we go or stay. Really just need someone to sit in the car with me so I don't fall asleep. Oh and contributions to gas would be nice. I'll also be deciding on where we eat. Any takers?

I'm fixin to go on a lake effect snow chase later this fall. I'd be willing to take one or two persons with me. You have no say in where we go or stay. Really just need someone to sit in the car with me so I don't fall asleep. Oh and contributions to gas would be nice. I'll also be deciding on where we eat. Any takers?

:clap:

Yeah that is the normal run for MDT-IAD-MDT on Uax. Hopefully your flight will go out of the same terminal as you arrive in from, either A, C or D. Depending on your flights times. I may be able to meet up with ya as Ill be working all day Saturday

Good news is your aircraft will be between IND to EWR and IAD and PIT a few times before leaving IAD to YQB so it is a local aircraft most of the day on Saturday

I hope the plane gets there PDQ and the pilots know their ABCs and 123s.  It would suck if the flight was SRO.  He could be SOL and that is a pretty BFD. 

I hope the plane gets there PDQ and the pilots know their ABCs and 123s.  It would suck if the flight was SRO.  He could be SOL and that is a pretty BFD. 

AFAIK, He could be SOL due to ILS being down then what? You toss out the ABCs for IAD and go to JFK and then be OOP.

Shouldn't we keep the VP's PC on the QT?  Because if it leads to the VC he could wind up an MIA, and then we'd all be put on KP.

:lol:

Or insist on gnawing on plastic grocery bags?

:lol: havent had that happen yet

she was playing under my feet at the table and started coughing, i went to look and she decided the cardboard box that the baby food containers come in made a good snack.

Archived