gopenoxfox
October Banter/ Disco

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This... My A/C does not add much $$$

But oil is sky high...

Once Nov hits I want below freezing early and often so the snow guns can blast away.

Actually, it's not. I didn't lock in because the economy dictates the prices will be soft. As of now on the float, I'm already paying well under what I did last winter if oil was delivered today. Sky high compared to 10 years ago yes but not by recent standards.

Can't say we didn't see this warm spell coming at least...the signs have been there for a while now.

Sunday could be a torch. Over the top warmth with downslope nw wind and +15 to+16 850 temps. Onshore flow may temper the warmth Tuesday on, but it's pretty mild no doubt. I guess the question is what happens later next week with any moisture coming north.

Sunday could be a torch. Over the top warmth with downslope nw wind and +15 to+16 850 temps. Onshore flow may temper the warmth Tuesday on, but it's pretty mild no doubt. I guess the question is what happens later next week with any moisture coming north.

Cane?

Actually, it's not. I didn't lock in because the economy dictates the prices will be soft. As of now on the float, I'm already paying well under what I did last winter if oil was delivered today. Sky high compared to 10 years ago yes but not by recent standards.

This is true... We locked but with downside

Still, a $300 per month bill

I mowed on Tuesday and it needs it again... wet, warm weather woes

Mowed half last week. FIrst time in three weeks--no more for that. Have another acre that I haven't mowed in over 3 weeks. I think I"ll let it ride until spring.

Maybe I should stop clearing the woods. It keeps giving me more grass to mow........

Archived