12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
October Banter/ Disco

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The no life trolls on this board make me want to puke. Most of them must be upset about their own life subconsciously because they spend an extreme amount of time putting other people down.

Yeah I was just over on OT. GC's leading citizen certainly has a lot of boosters over there.

Here is a little REALITY check for those that have trouble understanding what average temps are this time of year...

For the first two days of the month, after a BLOWTORCH of a September

BDR +3 +1

BOS +5+3

BDL -1+2

PVD +8+4

ORH +2 0

everyone is above normal. get a grip people

It looks like we'll see one of those nice comma head shape areas of rain blossom up and move into SNE late today anfd tonight. Whoever gets into that little deformation band just tot he west of the surface low should get a large chunk of rain. Could be anywhere from GC into eastern areas. GFS and even NAM seems to like western and ctrl mass, while SREFs and even the euro have two little QPF maxes...one over ctrl areas and the other closer to eastern mass. My guess GC through ORH perhaps get the most in mass.

It looks like we'll see one of those nice comma head shape areas of rain blossom up and move into SNE late today anfd tonight. Whoever gets into that little deformation band just tot he west of the surface low should get a large chunk of rain. Could be anywhere from GC into eastern areas. GFS and even NAM seems to like western and ctrl mass, while SREFs and even the euro have two little QPF maxes...one over ctrl areas and the other closer to eastern mass. My guess GC through ORH perhaps get the most in mass.

Joy.

You guys take what happens and what is said in OT extremely too seriously. No need to take anything personal or get upset...99% of what is said is just joking or trolling. Nobody really means any harm. Nobody really hates the SNE forum or the posters in it.

Apparently the thread started by MRG this AM is part of the other 1%.

Dear God, no. I had close to 5" the past week.

Dear God, no. I had close to 5" the past week.

Maybe not...models keep jumping around with the max qpf. It still seems like western and central areas get into the deformation stuff, while eastern areas maybe get a shorter...but more convective rain band late tonight near midnight.

Maybe not...models keep jumping around with the max qpf. It still seems like western and central areas get into the deformation stuff, while eastern areas maybe get a shorter...but more convective rain band late tonight near midnight.

Ratios?

Archived