Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
October Banter/ Disco

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.

It doesn't always work, but I think it was something like 70% of the time you get a -NAO/AO when there is above average October snow pack in that region.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I will pass them on.

Yeppers on liking the pattern right now, dead spot on on the snow pack stuff. Kevs weenie will be hallow and stiff by end of the month.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I will pass them on.

Yeppers on liking the pattern right now, dead spot on on the snow pack stuff. Kevs weenie will be hallow and stiff by end of the month.

I would like to see some of that cold spilling down in Canada at some point later this month. Right now there is really no sign of that happening as the W AK/Bering vortex is just kind of camping out.

Perhaps we see a shift beyond mid-month, but I'll start feeling a bit uneasy if we do not.

I would like to see some of that cold spilling down in Canada at some point later this month. Right now there is really no sign of that happening as the W AK/Bering vortex is just kind of camping out.

Perhaps we see a shift beyond mid-month, but I'll start feeling a bit uneasy if we do not.

The vortex doesn't look too bad on the euro ensembles. It actually looked pretty strong over Siberia.

This isn't a cool shot for us. This ULL is to our sw. Look down the coast my friend.

Sorry Scooter should have said forecasted cool shot, although we were -4 today, and should drop into the mid 40s with rain, so could have another decent negative departure tomorrow, sw ct winter!

GFS still likes to bring rains pretty far west. Boy would MPM be having a heart attack in the winter, with his QPF fetish.

Yeah , probably. And you'll be telling me to reflax, i'lll be fine. Will will remind me of how the qpf is among the least accurate things, and I will hope for the best. Usually the best works out.

Cooling off nicely. 51*

This storm tonight reminds me of last winter. a south of pike special. Look where that slug of hvy hvy rain is aimed

Hard to believe we're gonna get another 1-3 inches of rain tonight. the ground is so saturated. This year is gonna smash the all time yearly precip record at BDL.

Just had a decent sunset here

Don't wash away

Archived