amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
October Banter/ Disco

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While some misguided souls are calling for 80's and 90's, here in GC we're looking forward to several nights in the 20's followed by a beautiful Indian Summer like Columbus Day Weekend.

Wednesday Night: Patchy frost after 2am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind between 3 and 7 mph.

Thursday: Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind between 5 and 13 mph.

Thursday Night: Patchy frost after midnight. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 28.

Friday: Patchy frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 63.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 39.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 73.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 75.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Columbus Day: Sunny, with a high near 72.

Leaves just pouring down. This should just about wipe out the foliage season here. It's been one of the most lack luster years for color that I can remember. I've seen lots of plates from Maryland, Ohio, South Carolina etc. I'd be p*ssed if I drove all the way up here to see wet brown leaves, on the ground.

61 DBZ rains..lol.

BOX having a PWAT fetish in their disco, but who cares when you have one of those big convergence bands overhead. PWAT overrated here.

ahh yes suslak is in vegas...i'm always shocked by the lightning display of these elevated convective batches...they always seem to overachieve in that sense. one of those nights where thunder shows up in your dreams because it's happening outside all night

also...this band is reloading offshore...hearing more thunder that way now

Archived