Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter watch, Apr 3rd-4th

Typhoon Tip

Just now, weatherwiz said:

yup going to be interesting to watch that evolve later on

I was just telling a coleague that here that it will be interesting, As that will affect the slp track a bit east or west or where its modeled now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Some of those are where that secondary is going to develop around the delmarva.

For marginal areas, you'd want the convection to really get going and get as organized as possible this afternoon .. would go a long way overnight to have a more uniform area of big lift as opposed to a more banded structure 

Just now, ma blizzard said:

For marginal areas, you'd want the convection to really get going and get as organized as possible this afternoon .. would go a long way overnight to have a more uniform area of big lift as opposed to a more banded structure 

That's the wild card really, Convection plays different rolls good or bad, If the precip field has that convective showery look to it that generally does not bode well for results.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Checking in. Obviously have disappeared, been busy with divorce activities lol.

Pounding pellets as I head down 24 through Brockton 

We were wondering where you disappeared to?  Certainly Very Sorry to hear that Brett…but stay positive and upbeat, and you’ll be fine.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Checking in. Obviously have disappeared, been busy with divorce activities lol.

Pounding pellets as I head down 24 through Brockton 

Welcome back even if it's just for a visit. Did you get any rain down there last month?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

We were wondering where you disappeared to?  Certainly Very Sorry to hear that Brett…but stay positive and upbeat, and you’ll be fine.  

2 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Welcome back even if it's just for a visit. Did you get any rain down there last month?

Thanks wolfie, I appreciate it. I’ve been around, just been busy obviously, I’m hanging in there, moving forward, all you can do.

And good lord, I’ve had enough water, it’s crazy. I’m done.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Thanks wolfie, I appreciate it. I’ve been around, just been busy obviously, I’m hanging in there, moving forward, all you can do.

Good to hear from you, real sorry to hear about all that. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, tunafish said:

I think our outages will exceed last weekend's ice storm, and that was relatively significant for our area.

we have production run tomorrow in pwm. I told the guys we're going to lose power and that'll likely mean we have to discard the run/product. We're in such backlog we can't afford not to manufacture, but we also face the likelihood of dumping the material if power goes out. can't win

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

That’s Good to hear!!   It will get better. :-). 

Definitely a trend south from 6z. Maybe convection playing a role in that. But, sometimes surface lows don't have a big effect on the upper levels if it's already torched. The surface low could be quite out of place compared to like 850 low etc. 

• Like 1