• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

Part of this “bust “scenarios, also, I suspect attenuation caught up with us a little bit.

I mean, it was pretty clear yesterday that the models were bullying the northern streaming and increasing the confluence suppression, and that was causing the south adjustment that seemed pretty clear. Southern Stream tending to weaken as we got closer slip below a threshold that allowed the northern stream - perhaps the model physics were overbearing and so on. 

But that appears to be an error now because it came back north - at least some degree. 

But in nowcast we’re not getting quite the dynamic intensity as earlier coverage dreamed up; such that not enough vertical mixing to scour out that shallow 34° white rain boundary layer going on down there. 

So it’s offsetting multifaceted errors in the handling of this damn thing. 

1 minute ago, George001 said:

It’s snowing but the snow isn’t really sticking, I only have a coating. Radar looks good but I’m starting to get concerned.

LOL …

after the last 24 hours of modeling peregrinations, you are only just now getting concerned ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

I'm officially at 10.5" here in Plainville. I think we will hit 12" for sure ( I have pictures but for some reason I can never download them here, it always says two big of a file )

try taking a screenshot of your picture and attach it