Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 15-16 Storm Thread 3: Obs and Disco

stormtracker

Oh shit!  Sterling updated again!!
District of Columbia[EXCEPT GEORGETOWN]Prince Georges-Anne Arundel-Northwest Montgomery-Central and Southeast Montgomery-Northwest Howard-Central and Southeast Howard-Rappahannock-Fairfax-Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria-Northern Fauquier-Western Loudoun-Eastern Loudoun-Northern Virginia Blue Ridge-Northwest Prince William-1028 PM EST Mon Jan 15 2024...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT [EXCEPT GEORGETOWN] UNTIL 10 AM EST TUESDAY...* WHAT...Heavy snow, possibly changing to light freezing rain or freezing drizzle along the Interstate 95 corridor toward morning, except in Georgetown, where rain will turn to light rain. Total snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches and ice accumulations of a light glaze. In Georgetown, rain will be up to .40 inch.* WHERE...Portions of central Maryland, The District of Columbia [Except fucking Georgetown] and northern Virginia.* WHEN...Until 10 AM EST Tuesday.

JFC I am deceased

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Just now, IUsedToHateCold said:

I've been following since AmWx (2006 or so?). I think if you're into this type of thing, you're into it for life. I don't think any of us are going anywhere...

I joined after March 01 - been over 20 years lol.

1 minute ago, IUsedToHateCold said:

I've been following since AmWx (2006 or so?). I think if you're into this type of thing, you're into it for life. I don't think any of us are going anywhere...

Nights like tonight remind me of the radio shows which were the nerdiest thing ever but damn if you didn't feel like there were other people like you... while everyone else was bemoaning and whining about the impending snow. Still can't believe someone as smart and respectable as Wes was willing to join us on some of those :lol:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

You better not :wub:

Seriously. This is such a great forum. We have our moments, but the general knowledge and comedic value is just too damn good. So glad I found this place way back in 2011-12. 

Also, I’m off all this week and next weekend. We need to plan a meet up. I could go for some drinks and grub down in the district. :weight_lift:

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, mappy said:

lolol WBAL upped 2-4” 

Surprised.. models were all over this yesterday. They upped the totals in TN way up, and were going more negative with the trough. All you had to do is see what they were doing with everything vs reading the output totals verbatim. LWX did well I think, although they could have issued WSW's yesterday when it looked like the coastal was going to become stronger.