• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 6-7, 2024 Winter Storm Obs Thread

WxWatcher007

Just took a bunch of measurements here in Bradford and averaged 11.2" on the ground. Also popped my New England driver cherry and put my truck in a ditch about 400 yards from my house. Only took 15 winters up here to finally manage that. Props to the gentleman in the Bronco that pulled me out. Also props to the little 4 inch pine that stopped my truck from going further into the ditch without damaging anything - just a little smooch!

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, AstronomyEnjoyer said:

Just took a bunch of measurements here in Bradford and averaged 11.2" on the ground. Also popped my New England driver cherry and put my truck in a ditch about 400 yards from my house. Only took 15 winters up here to finally manage that. Props to the gentleman in the Bronco that pulled me out. Also props to the little 4 inch pine that stopped my truck from going further into the ditch without damaging anything - just a little smooch!

Bound to happen eventually. Glad it wasn't worse. I found my neighbors ditch doing them a favor and plowing that 3' storm we got a few Decembers ago. Their plow guy bailed on them and I went in blind. Not a good idea lol. Give me a shout if you ever need a hand, I am over in Sutton. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 512high said:

Sorry Dom for the delay, my shop on Simon st(exit 5 area) one spot at 530pm I had 15.5" or so, home(off south main st) had 16"+/_

That’s what I figured. I’m downtown and eyeballed the same. Nice to see a NEMA/SNH jack. 

• Like 1