• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2023

George BM

Today is harvest day for my Christmas cannabis crop. I nailed the timing from back in late Aug when I started them. I wanted a Christmas harvest. The weather made this greenhouse grow pretty easy. No extreme cold. I hardly had to use the propane heat. This next round might be more challenging since it will be deep winter. Challenging is fun, so it should be interesting. 

Hopefully, the strain name has the word “blue” in it.

While in college, thinking about "basic wave physics" 24/7 around finals time was a necessity!!! :lol:

I had to take phys161/262/263 at umd for my concentration. Quite a few formulas to remember, to say the least. I got an A in diffeq, but was happy to just pass those courses lol…so much material, though I heard quantum physics is when things got real.

1 hour ago, 87storms said:

I had to take phys161/262/263 at umd for my concentration. Quite a few formulas to remember, to say the least. I got an A in diffeq, but was happy to just pass those courses lol…so much material, though I heard quantum physics is when things got real.

Actually, I hear with quantum physics things just get kind of fuzzy.

2 hours ago, dailylurker said:

He's going to run into more then just stockings hanging lol. Jolly old Saint Nicholas will be extra jolly once he eats my cookies. Merry Christmas everyone. We'll get our snow. For now let's just enjoy the holiday. 

You will definitely get your snow, and lots of it. Pattern is setting up. Everything is right on track. Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we all get to dig vodka snows.

• Like 1

Take the Ravens +5.5. With 2:00 left in 4th quarter they are 13-0, only two teams to ever do that were the '72 Dolphins and '07 Patriots. Team doesn't have a lot of weaknesses, unless Lamar gets hurt. Even so, I think Huntley would start on half of NFL teams. 

• Lamar Jackson is 11-1-1 ATS in his career as an underdog (9-4 outright). The only ATS loss came in 2019 against the Chiefs on the hook when he lost by 5 as 4.5-point underdog after the Ravens failed on a late 2-point conversion that would have covered. The Ravens are 18-3-1 ATS as underdogs since drafting Jackson in 2018 (12-10 outright).

13 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

I start Chapter 33 today: Thankful for another year! And another chance to get it right, lol 32 was rocky...esepcially professionally/emotionally. Yet somehow...said rockiness could serve to cultivate my growth for the future. Here's to being better at age 33!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy Birthday! I hope it’s a great year for you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maestrobjwa said:

I start Chapter 33 today: Thankful for another year! And another chance to get it right, lol 32 was rocky...esepcially professionally/emotionally. Yet somehow...said rockiness could serve to cultivate my growth for the future. Here's to being better at age 33!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy Birthday!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic