• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Yesvember or November?

Go Kart Mozart

One of my little nerdly things is to take note of the first pond ice.   I dunno if that was this morning - and rimming just the shore line with it counts - but seeing as the low was in the mid 20s the previous night, and then all the way down to 18 last night, I'm curious if any of those typical kettle ponds around the region didn't set up around the edges

Meanwhile, the Euro suite is leading the charge on an impressive -EPO from mid holiday week to the end of the month.

The GEPs and GEFs have it but less coherently.  All three were flagging some -EPO to end out the month over previous runs, but this 00z EPS and operational Euro set up a much deeper/climate cold loading pattern than the other two as of last night.

• Like 1

Crazy week.  MIL has one eye and that potentially needs surgery mid week.  We’ll drive to Chicago and help nurse her back/probably get there Sunday.  I fly to SFO form ORD to spend the holiday with my sons and grandchildren the day before Thanksgiving returning to ORD Saturday the 25th and hopefully we can drive back leaving the 27th.   Looking at the progs we should see some cold and probably snow at some point probably LES on the way to or from Chicago from home.  Cold this morning!   Still sitting at 30 after a low of 24.