Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
June 2023 Summer Begins

Damage In Tolland

51 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING CLOSED OFF, CUT-OFF, WHATEVER THE HELL OFF LOWS. That's all the extended shows. Deflects the high heat and storm chances southwest. Sick and tired of this atmospheric garbage crap 

6z gfs had big heat some areas in SNE  about 10-12 days for whatever that’s worth . 

• Like 1

Another 0.41" overnight though we were just east of the big stuff.  June now at 7:45" and for April 30 thru this morning it's 15.06".  CMP is having trouble with trees tipping from oversaturated soil and onto the lines.  We learned that when my wife reported the medium-size white ash on the lines 1/4 mile from the house.  We went dark and she saw the lines dancing a bit, so I went for a walk and saw the cause.  Running on the genny for the past half hour, CMP says another couple.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING CLOSED OFF, CUT-OFF, WHATEVER THE HELL OFF LOWS. That's all the extended shows. Deflects the high heat and storm chances southwest. Sick and tired of this atmospheric garbage crap 

We've legitimately had more t-storms the last two weeks than we did all of last year. Give me all of the cut-off lows and deflect the heat!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

Tell us how you really feel :D

(I'm right there with you.)

What a summer so far.

Low ceilings, dense fog and NW flow misery mist all day.

MVL with 3-4 hours of -RN obs totaling under a tenth of an inch in classic misery mist style.

High of 67F so far today in the valley… but thank god the dew is above 60F… Sure beats the Chamber Top 10’ers.

3E3514BF-FBFD-4448-AE11-FB03462955D4.jpeg.0c11519bb13eabdb2d8c03b2186edbe8.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

What a summer so far.

Low ceilings, dense fog and NW flow misery mist all day.

MVL with 3-4 hours of -RN obs totaling under a tenth of an inch in classic misery mist style.

High of 67F so far today in the valley… but thank god the dew is above 60F… Sure beats the Chamber Top 10’ers.

3E3514BF-FBFD-4448-AE11-FB03462955D4.jpeg.0c11519bb13eabdb2d8c03b2186edbe8.jpeg

When you guys dew, your weather turns to poo.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

There isn't much smoke in the area right now.

there is however a band of clouds that's a bit denser running N-S over your region -

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms=local-Rhode_Island-02-24-1-100-1&checked=map&colorbar=undefined

There certainly is. Low viz, thibck haze and you can smell it 

• Like 1