• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

06z GFS taking baby steps towards a good solution for (Monday 13th into) Tuesday 14th. No blockbuster low but a fairly good track from TN to e of VA to about 38N 68W. Drops to 990 mb. Has the look of a 3-6 inch event for large sections of NE.

You can build from this towards a stronger storm. 

An equally weighted blend of Euro, GEM and GFS actually has a better storm than any of the three, would be something like 988 mb at the benchmark by 03-06z 14th. 

Go model blend! Future track of that would also be better, slowly moving north into Gulf of Maine. 

• Like 1

This could still track anywhere but I do like the interior zones at the moment. Not a good high pressure setup for the coast. Though once it nukes out the snow line would prob collapse SE to the coast on a favorable track…we’ll see what today brings. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

This could still track anywhere but I do like the interior zones at the moment. Not a good high pressure setup for the coast. Though once it nukes out the snow line would prob collapse SE to the coast on a favorable track…we’ll see what today brings. 

I agree. If this tucks in which it looks to try and do, it would definitely favor interior.