Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

2 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

But damn it's close to a bomb. 

Just now, dryslot said:

GFS tries for a late capture and hook west this run, But just gets it a little to far east before it happens, Really all you want to see right now anyways but the potential is there for something big.

Yeah it's close.

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

GFS tries for a late capture and hook west this run, But just gets it a little to far east before it happens, Really all you want to see right now anyways but the potential is there for something big.

Reminds me of the UK and Korean last night....compromise between that and EURO would be sweet.

• Like 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

GFS will be a scraper. Rather progressive.

I will just come out and say what most are thinking right now....Somehow this solution by the GFS will be correct. Many will assume the Euro will be right this time due to its "handling" Saturday so well. Then just like a toddler, when you think you have them potty trained, they have a huge blowout in the middle of the grocery store, on a Saturday afternoon(ok, maybe a bit of an exaggeration). I guess, in reality, follow the ensembles for now, at least until the Saturday storm is finished. 

GFS looks like it is trying, but is highly confused on the handling and what looks to be following the convection off shore....

11 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Which is not. I can’t foresee it locking in at d6 and we’ve been burned too many times on these. We’ll just track, salivate…and pray.

Just another Saturday night in my college years...

But I feel this has been locked at a general level for 3 days.  That could be the kiss of death, but Schnee!  Schnee!

5 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

I will just come out and say what most are thinking right now....Somehow this solution by the GFS will be correct. Many will assume the Euro will be right this time due to its "handling" Saturday so well. Then just like a toddler, when you think you have them potty trained, they have a huge blowout in the middle of the grocery store, on a Saturday afternoon(ok, maybe a bit of an exaggeration). I guess, in reality, follow the ensembles for now, at least until the Saturday storm is finished. 

GFS looks like it is trying, but is highly confused on the handling and what looks to be following the convection off shore....

Lol This season has gotten to you. You’ll need to crush a few softballs in June if this ends up a dud.