• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

Will mentioned a bit earlier about this event's modeled trends and lack consistency are not like multiple other big dog events; wiggle room is limited. Most of the biggies had much more agreement across the model schemes 5 to 7 days.  I say most, not all.  There is still plenty of room for this to be a big event.  The pattern is certainly not as stable as I would like to see it at this time.  I much rather be debating where the best banding is most likely to setup and how transition lines / coastal front issues will impact snow amounts.  Watching the uncertainty about how the confluence plays out and whether or not the spike in western ridging will be too much too soon makes it hard to feel good about a classic big dog event.  Still plenty of room for some one to get buried but my first sense back a day or two ago was this had a decent chance to feature a widespread heavy snow... Right now, I'm still optimistic for a decent storm but the coverage of the best snows could be more limited to than first anticipated.

• Like 1