Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

4 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

icon_acc_snow_ne_180.png

It even gives my area like a foot, but sure enough its rain for him in se MA...I can't stress this enough....if you aren't looking at the data yourself, then you need to have the BY of the conveyor of information in mind bc it biases perception, unless it's someone like Will.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

icon_acc_snow_ne_180.png

Ok…the info here is shotty….thanks for posting. But if you’re gonna post a snow emoji, please elaborate just a tad, and say that you’re talking about your place. 

Then T Blizz said it’s rain for most in SNE, and that too, according to the clown map is inaccurate. That’s 8-10” here verbatim. But it’s the icon and it’s a 7 day clown..so means nothing. 

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Ok…the info here is shotty….thanks for posting. But if you’re gonna post a snow emoji, please elaborate just a tad, and say that you’re talking about your place. 

Then T Blizz said it’s rain for most in SNE, and that too, according to the clown map is inaccurate. That’s 8-10” here verbatim. But it’s the icon and it’s a 7 day clown..so means nothing. 

The Icon is a big hit, closes off at h5 under Long Island. I don’t care what the surface says, that’s a bomb.

23 minutes ago, 78Blizzard said:

We've seen references to the German, Japanese, and Korean models for this threat.  Really reaching...

How is it reaching? They are models and it's a weather forum...let me know when you see me base a forecast off of it. I view them essentially as ensemble members....

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I think the UK has an inverted trough due to interaction with the main trough, which almost captures the system. 

I was just gonna say that…but wasn’t sure I was thinking about it correctly.  I agree. Wonder if that is a real feature that may show up more as this evolves? 

• Like 1