Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

6 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

If the low goes over Raynham, what do you think the precip type will be up the road in Foxboro?

I just want a strong storm, a 970s mb low over your noggin would do the trick. That would be a great storm with strong winds and heavy rain for my area. Also would be good for the ski areas, which I care about because I go north when I ski. I would much rather have a storm hug or run inland than a Jan 2016 disaster.

9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

OP day 7 skill is about the same, which is very little. I mean, if the OP were way se of the BM, tell me you wouldn't be whining about can kicking.....

If low is modeled northwest = more of the same, lots of rain, we know it’s right, congrats Dendrite, useless winter.

If low is modeled far southeast = yup, a whiff, no surprise, what a useless storm, onto next winter.

If low is modeled perfect and shows crushing snowstorm = never going to happen, it’s days away, it’s laughable some of you even entertain this solution.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

It’s not fact and you’re making shit up to make your point I can get the charts and prove it to you if you want no actually I’m not gonna do that I’m fucking had it with you people

I haven’t checked in for a few days… excited to see the models for early next week… then this…

4A78A303-8204-4F7A-B9D9-62D7BB8C6D42.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2