• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 28th-March 1st long duration Miller B threat

George001

18z eps actually had a handful of members now hanging back again when 12z virtually had none. So that’s a good sign too that some of these are capturing a bit aloft. Even if you don’t fully capture it back, even prolonging the good stuff 3-4 hours makes a good bit of difference. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

18z eps actually had a handful of members now hanging back again when 12z virtually had none. So that’s a good sign too that some of these are capturing a bit aloft. Even if you don’t fully capture it back, even prolonging the good stuff 3-4 hours makes a good bit of difference. 

Things that make ya go ‘hmmm’. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The euro still struggles to get more than high end advisory here. This needs work to get to double digits 

Sorry brother, only care about my people in CT. We’ve been through enough.

I’m sure Ray is rooting for you to clean up though. :lol: 

Too early to throw out numbers, but my bar is minimal warning level imby, which I think is reasonable given the totality of the guidance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Sorry brother, only care about my people in CT. We’ve been through enough.

I’m sure Ray is rooting for you to clean up though. :lol: 

Too early to throw out numbers, but my bar is minimal warning level imby, which I think is reasonable given the totality of the guidance. 

Ray is really hoping the cranberry bogs clean up, I can almost promise you that :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I don’t know, 18z looked quite good here. 

Oh it’s a slow grind when it does. It starts with a bad run here or there… Then we start getting a general QPF consensus that’s shaving pts. Already down to a high end advisor in general but like if the 0z icon comes around maybe that limps us into a low end warning. 

snark aside… I think this event has a little of that demagnification stuff going on for other reasons. but it also was probably going to attenuate some just because it’s going over the top of the ridge arc. A track like that imposes physical limitations on amplitude… I’m kind of kicking myself for not recognizing that for five days ago with this. I don’t know if you can tell but my mood on this is really down ha ha ha but it’s because of that blunder