Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 28th-March 1st long duration Miller B threat

George001

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Is this the dependable recurring theme of the noir film where we only consider models that enable our denial?

Yes. My thoughts are the second and third tier models only gain relevance when they start being supported by those in the major leagues.   But we acknowledge their depiction is plausible albeit probably not likely to that extremity of sucktitude.

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Is this the dependable recurring theme of the noir film where we only consider models that enable our denial?

Nope. No denial here Tip. But I don’t think the RGEM is any good..thing has sucked since it’s great run in 2015. 

I wouldn’t be worried about any psycho crap here. Until the major league globals go to shit, I’m not buying an 84 hr NAM or minor league RGEM. 

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Not really...if it were doing its work, it would retard the flow enough to get some level of PV ingest. This POS is just shearing out-

The shortwave ejected a bit weaker this run which I think is the main culprit. I didn’t see a huge difference in the block this run. 

The ceiling on this is turning into a low end/borderline warning event IMO.

If this thing gets sheared out anymore than was shown on the 00z gfs we’re talking like 2-4” for most.

Call me a weenie or whatever, but this has turned into a pretty disappointing system given where it was 2 days ago. I think it’s okay to admit that.

• Like 1

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

If this thing gets sheared out anymore than was shown on the 00z gfs we’re talking like 2-4” for most.

Call me a weenie or whatever, but this has turned into a pretty disappointing system given where it was 2 days ago. I think it’s okay to admit that.

It’s fine to admit that, but I never bought in to the 18+ amounts either at that range. 

I’m at 4.3” for the season to date, so I’ll take 4” if that’s what it ends up being, cuz thats as much as I’ve seen in the last 3 months combined.  

But Let’s see where we are come Sunday.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The weaker system is probably going to bring rain to many now on that next system next weekend.

• Confused 2

Just now, MJO812 said:

What trended north ?

3/4 looked north at first to me, but I didn’t analyze the model correctly. It wasn’t really north, it looked like it at first but became kind of strung out and disorganized as it moved west to east. Kind of like a stronger version of the 28th threat.

• Like 1