Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January/February Mid/Long Range Disco IV: A New Hope

stormtracker

3 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Not a great look with LP moving across the GLs and HP off of Atlantic Canada in the wake of the exiting Arctic air mass. This look is inverted from what we want lol.

1675630800-ppx0TLuoYAs.png

That’s about as bad a look as you can get.  I’ve given up but keep tracking because I am in shock its this bad…I can’t look away

3 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

The ridge axis is way to east lol. 

Feels like a permanent-pna 

That's another issue- the "PNA" ridge is progressing east as the next trough digs out west. Would probably need (an early) full phase with the NS energy to keep the developing low from being shoved too far east. That might get us a big storm but not sure it would end well either.

25 minutes ago, CAPE said:

That's another issue- the "PNA" ridge is progressing east as the next trough digs out west. Would probably need (an early) full phase with the NS energy to keep the developing low from being shoved too far east. That might get us a big storm but not sure it would end well either.

4740F50A-DB40-47B6-A345-E473FF5CF0FA.gif

• Haha 4

At this point, I’ll be skiing Timberline next weekend. I’ll see snow on the ground one way or another. After that, for me personally, we can go straight to flip flops and margarita season starting the following Monday. IDGAF It is what it is. And it will snow here again…one day…I mean I think? <_<

15 minutes ago, Scraff said:

At this point, I’ll be skiing Timberline next weekend. I’ll see snow on the ground one way or another. After that, for me personally, we can go straight to flip flops and margarita season starting the following Monday. IDGAF It is what it is. And it will snow here again…one day…I mean I think? <_<

Enjoy the powder

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Scraff said:

It will. 

Maybe this week. Maybe next year. But certainly within a couple of years. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic