• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 23rd Storm Threat: keeping positive vibes, ending chances of futility

TalcottWx

Cranmore and Attitash did well this storm. North Conway was 30 degrees this morning and then hovered at freezing all day. Heavier wet snow. They got 6 inches from 10am-4pm. That's a consistent 1 inch per hr rate, which is sweet! Plus the fact that it was a bit heavier compared to the fluffy snow in Bretton Woods. Winds have picked up here in BW and they were pretty strong coming through the last half of the Notch heading to BW. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

That Manchester -Hooksett area and toward temple and mason look to me to be ground zero if there is an issue . 7-9” couple days ago and 10” today of the wet stuff . I would have anticipate outages there now 

56k out in NH right now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Between 5 and 6 inches since the snow started around noon. This definitely overperformed in my area! Still coming down pretty good but the end is in sight. Trees are clotted with snow. Between last Friday and today, it feels like winter has at least made an attempt to arrive. Hard for me to tell what the snow rates are in my new neighborhood. I used to live on a hill in Worcester and had a good sense of distances. Now I live in a condo developement (practically a town in itself) on a much lower hill and without a lot of landmarks. Must have been down to a quarter mile visibility for a good part of the afternoon/evening.