• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Genug Shoyn Mit warm and brown! Is Jan 19-20 a storm to shift the vibe?

mahk_webstah

I'm thinking 4-5" here but would be very happy with the forecasted 6-8". 

1 hour ago, Lava Rock said:

I doubt Sebago freezes this year. I think one other time several years ago it froze in Feb, but not the whole lake

Crystal and Crescent still are not really frozen. Wish they could. As long as the ice is gone by April I don't mind. I have couple early tournaments on Sebago and Highland Lake.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

I'm thinking 4-5" here but would be very happy with the forecasted 6-8". 

Crystal and Crescent still are not really frozen. Wish they could. As long as the ice is gone by April I don't mind. I have couple early tournaments on Sebago and Highland Lake.

Bridgton or Windham?

1 hour ago, ROOSTA said:

So, when the season comes to an end most would consider it a loss getting nickeled and dimed to AVERAGE?  

I wouldn’t myself.  But December and much of January has been exceedingly boring. If I get 50” between now and April that would bring me to average and maybe some good storms would be in there

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ROOSTA said:

So, when the season comes to an end most would consider it a loss getting nickeled and dimed to AVERAGE?  

That’s a C- at best. I find it hard to believe though given where we are relative to climo that most of us can 1-3” or 3-5” our way to seasonal average. 

8 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

That’s a C- at best. I find it hard to believe though given where we are relative to climo that most of us can 1-3” or 3-5” our way to seasonal average. 

I basically need between 55-60” from here on out to reach average. Not happening without some big dogs. 

• Like 1