• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Genug Shoyn Mit warm and brown! Is Jan 19-20 a storm to shift the vibe?

mahk_webstah

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I basically need between 55-60” from here on out to reach average. Not happening without some big dogs. 

Which is why I think the next week is absolutely critical for SNE (read: CT). It’s not ideal, but we have to get on the board meaningfully with three chances coming up.

I do not assume at all that the parade of storms will continue long enough into the pattern shift in late January/early Feb to get us in striking range of climo before we revert to the base state of the season. I’m really with Jerry on that.

1 minute ago, wx2fish said:

Hrrr is super juiced up. Hard to buy that kind of qpf in these, but well see. Pushing 1.25" in SNH in like 8 hours

We sell 

let’s not follow the formula of how to be Set up to be disappointed in a 6” snower , when we haven’t had a real snow storm so far . I know you were just mentioning that model , that’s all 

6 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Which is why I think the next week is absolutely critical for SNE (read: CT). It’s not ideal, but we have to get on the board meaningfully with three chances coming up.

I do not assume at all that the parade of storms will continue long enough into the pattern shift in late January/early Feb to get us in striking range of climo before we revert to the base state of the season. I’m really with Jerry on that.

at some point the parade of storms slows down for us , so we can’t keep swinging and missing and thinking Mother Nature is gonna keep lobbing in meatballs for us to crush later from some gradient fairy 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

at some point the parade of storms slows down for us , so we can’t keep swinging and missing and thinking Mother Nature is gonna keep lobbing in meatballs for us to crush later from some gradient fairy 

Absolutely. 

Doesn’t mean we can’t get a 435ft two run bomb in Feb or March, but we have to get runs when the pitcher that has been throwing a one hitter starts to crack a bit. 

Bullpen is warming up soon. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

We sell 

let’s not follow the formula of how to be Set up to be disappointed in a 6” snower , when we haven’t had a real snow storm so far . I know you were just mentioning that model , that’s all 

Yeah agree. I think for more than just more localized amounts over 6" the Friday stuff will need to come in robust.