Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

10 minutes ago, George001 said:

Yep, 1st threat looks more minor to moderate with the second threat having major nor’easter/blizzard potential. It isn’t just the Euro OP, eps, gefs, and geps have a signal as well.

You had to say it didn’t you….. we try to teach you, and you just can’t help yourself with that B word.  Not every storm has “B” potential George.  In fact not many ever do. And That potential probably does not…I mean we can’t even grab an inch lately, and you throw that word around like it’s an everyday occurrence.  And at a 10 day lead nonetheless. 

Self control George…say it to yourself over and over. :axe:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, George001 said:

Yep, 1st threat looks more minor to moderate with the second threat having major nor’easter/blizzard potential. It isn’t just the Euro OP, eps, gefs, and geps have a signal as well.

George do not let anyone poo poo the potential threat...it's real....Utah is already sending help...they are expected to arrive 2 days before the event!

6299389015_f507b3c02e_o.jpg

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, George001 said:

you just can't help yourself, can you? :axe:

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Any chance some inland spots still in running for an inch or two Friday ?

Yeah can’t rule that out. Pretty marginal though both on temps and QPF. But ULL swinging through should always be watched. 

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

You had to say it didn’t you….. we try to teach you, and you just can’t help yourself with that B word.  Not every storm has “B” potential George.  In fact not many ever do. And That potential probably does not…I mean we can’t even grab an inch lately, and you throw that word around like it’s an everyday occurrence.  And at a 10 day lead nonetheless. 

Self control George…say it to yourself over and over. :axe:

MJO is going into phase 8 and the models are showing a very strong low offshore. I did not mention anything about blizzard potential for the 6-7th, and 9-10th threats because the pattern doesn’t support it. The 13th period does have a lot of potential, maybe it won’t pan out but the pattern looks favorable during that window. We have been in a mild pattern but the pattern looks to turn favorable as we enter peak climo, so I have high hopes for the mid month period. If I bust like I did in December I’ll own up to it, but for now I’m sticking to my guns.

• Weenie 2