Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

12 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Fwiw, Ukie came in better for 1/8-9 as well. Seems like all guidance at 12z saw something they liked for that threat. Previously it was well squashed south but today it’s a lot more amplified. 

Much better on most guidance this afternoon. Same problems exist that we’ve seen a lot though. Marginal airmass, and no fresh cold source.

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Much better on most guidance this afternoon. Same problems exist that we’ve seen a lot though. Marginal airmass, and no fresh cold source.

Your area in mass , is sadly sorta screwgied in these set ups . A bit inland can be the transition areas as we are nearIng  peak climo by the 10’th . But ya I mean you know the deal 

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Your area in mass , is sadly sorta screwgied in these set ups . A bit inland can be the transition areas as we are nearIng  peak climo by the 10’th . But ya I mean you know the deal 

Wonder what would happen if he rained, and Easton got pounded.

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Yeah I think 1/9 is mostly an interior deal if it happens. Airmass isn’t super fresh but it’s not total puke either. So we’ll see if this one keeps trending better. 

10 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Wonder what would happen if he rained, and Easton got pounded.

I honestly wouldn’t care. I enjoyed the weather over the last few days, hoping for more coming up.

11 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Sadly my left and right nut....he has like 15 years of regression on his tab...bill is due, bi$%&.

Pay up-

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Seriously. If it’s going to snow, fine, if not, also fine. It was nice to get outside and get the warmth this weekend.

I have absolutely no use for 5 degrees and frozen bare ground, that I will say.

I prefer the frozen ground. Sick and tired of kids dragging mud into the fucking house.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Seriously. If it’s going to snow, fine, if not, also fine. It was nice to get outside and get the warmth this weekend.

I have absolutely no use for 5 degrees and frozen bare ground, that I will say.

You’ll avoid the latter for now. No true arctic air in site. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Won't know that for 3-4 weeks.

The most obnoxious characteristic about this place is the footie pajama-infantile defense mechanism of projecting weather frustration onto others....usually those who venture thr effort to put forth a public effort.

Who’s doing that? The annoying thing I see is the whining. Kevin maybe trying to project a little frustration.

6 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Won't know that for 3-4 weeks.

The most obnoxious characteristic about this place is the footie pajama-infantile defense mechanism of projecting weather frustration onto others....usually those who venture to put forth a public effort.

I was just doing a play on words lol. Wasn’t mean to be offensive . Sorry man