• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

The Jan 7th threat on all guidance is an SWFE. It doesn’t look like anything special just a regular SWFE, which means 6-12 inches of snow, less south more north (12 only in elevations!) I’d like something bigger but I know I’m getting 6-8 inches of snow to sleet to drizzle and then slot on Jan 7th, nothing more nothing less. It is what it is.

11 minutes ago, George001 said:

The Jan 7th threat on all guidance is an SWFE. It doesn’t look like anything special just a regular SWFE, which means 6-12 inches of snow, less south more north (12 only in elevations!) I’d like something bigger but I know I’m getting 6-8 inches of snow to sleet to drizzle and then slot on Jan 7th, nothing more nothing less. It is what it is.

Yeah, I think there’s been a decent model agreement today about a potential interior event.   You have to start somewhere after the thaw. 

15 minutes ago, George001 said:

most of our seasonal snowfall is nickel and dime events, most of which are SWFE, maybe one or two region wide events, and rarely get a KU.. hopefully we can string together a few nickel and dimes and splash in a biggie and just might make climo...

18 minutes ago, George001 said:

That’s not even close to a lock George….see it’s posts like these that make you look silly.  You and the rest of us could see zero. And you talk like things are locked and loaded.  Lots of learning yet to go for you. 

45 minutes ago, George001 said:

DO NOT START A THREAD.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, George001 said:

Man, when I was in my 20s, 6-12 was huge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

Don’t encourage him…he acts foolish enough already at times. We don’t need a thread for this one. 

Look.. I get what you guys are saying. But, who be are we to judge what anyone does on here. And who gave any of us the right to beat down someone else's opinions. I know the kid can be over the top, but there is a signal of something. As of today we would be within 7 days from any possible storm threat ( whether you agree or not )

What really gets me is we be allow comments from some members who only post to push people's buttons. They add ZERO to our discussions yet their posts are being allowed.

If George wanted to start a thread for this or any other threat ( wrong it right ) it's no one's right on here to tell him he can't. Remember, you don't have to respond to it if you feel like it doesn't make sense ( and I think many of you have started posts that led in the wrong direction by the time the " threat " was here. 

• Weenie 5