• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
"We're gonna need a bigger plow..." Massive, persistent singal now emerges discretely in the models, 20th-23rd

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, WeatherX said:

In his defense, the tweet was before the Euro shoved the blade in and disemboweled us, so he’s off the hook for his optimism

The Euros been doing it for 2 days now. Even the 12z GFS today finally caved on the Midwest screamer . He obviously hadn’t looked at anything lately between nogs 

• Like 3

Gather 'round weenies. I don't do this often, but it’s story time with Cousin Donnie. 

I knew Winter way back when I was a kid. Winter was kind. Winter always seemed to go above and beyond. Winter was always a good friend. I fell in love.

As I got older and the relationship got more serious, Winter started showing troubling traits. Winter was moody. Winter disappeared for long stretches with no good explanation. Winter was fickle. 

Still, your dear cousin Donnie decided to ignore the warning signs. Cousin Donnie was an idiot. 

When I decided to commit myself to Winter in DC, it got ugly. Yeah, there were some good times, but far too often I'd be up at night calling on my friends Goofus and Euro asking where Winter was. I paced the floor for weeks and sometimes months wondering why Winter abandoned me. The Canadians always had the wrong answer. Our drunk Uncle Ukie probably doesn't even remember all the insane stuff they said.

Then in 2015 it happened. I reached my breaking point. I packed up Winter's sh*t and sat it right on the curb for DC Sanitation to pick up. That divorce was the best thing that ever happened to me. I left Winter to be someone else's Vixen. 

From there, Winter and I only got together for mutually beneficial entanglements. Watertown a few times. Saranac Lake. Buffalo. A few wonderful nights in my backyard. Winter at arms length worked well for me as I watched other weenie souls destroyed by believing in Winter. 

But once again, your cousin Donnie was an idiot. 

I believed @Ginx snewx--Winter would be different come December. I believed @brooklynwx99--Winter's typical pattern of behavior had changed. @ORH_wxman, a man with a sterling reputation, only had good things to say. @CoastalWx was a little cautious but the red flags were at a minimum. 

I let that evil bastard back into my heart and home, only to find out that they've been sneaking around and getting taint kissed by people like QG and Great "Snow".

ENOUGH. 

TAKE YOUR 500 MB MAPS, TAKE YOUR OUTLOOKS, TAKE YOUR SCROLLS, TAKE YOUR KIND WORDS, AND TAKE WHATEVER POSITIVE SH*T YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT WINTER AND SHOVE IT WHEREVER YOU'VE LET WINTER PUT THE QPF OF THE OTHER CITIES THAT IT DESTROYED WHILE YOU WATCHED AT THE EDGE OF THE BED QUIETLY HOPING TO GET IN ON THE ACTION. 

I AM DONE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 13
  • Sad 2
  • Weenie 2

7 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Gather 'round weenies. I don't do this often, but it’s story time with Cousin Donnie. 

I knew Winter way back when I was a kid. Winter was kind. Winter always seemed to go above and beyond. Winter was always a good friend. I fell in love.

As I got older and the relationship got more serious, Winter started showing troubling traits. Winter was moody. Winter disappeared for long stretches with no good explanation. Winter was fickle. 

Still, your dear cousin Donnie decided to ignore the warning signs. Cousin Donnie was an idiot. 

When I decided to commit myself to Winter in DC, it got ugly. Yeah, there were some good times, but far too often I'd be up at night calling on my friends Goofus and Euro asking where Winter was. I paced the floor for weeks and sometimes months wondering why Winter abandoned me. The Canadians always had the wrong answer. Our drunk Uncle Ukie probably doesn't even remember all the insane stuff they said.

Then in 2015 it happened. I reached my breaking point. I packed up Winter's sh*t and sat it right on the curb for DC Sanitation to pick up. That divorce was the best thing that ever happened to me. I left Winter to be someone else's Vixen. 

From there, Winter and I only got together for mutually beneficial entanglements. Watertown a few times. Saranac Lake. Buffalo. A few wonderful nights in my backyard. Winter at arms length worked well for me as I watched other weenie souls destroyed by believing in Winter. 

I believed @Ginx snewx--Winter would be different come December. I believed @brooklynwx99--Winter's typical pattern of behavior had changed. @ORH_wxman, a man with a sterling reputation, only had good things to say. @CoastalWx was a little cautious but the red flags were at a minimum. 

I let that evil bastard back into my heart and home, only to find out that they've been sneaking around and getting taint kissed by people like QG and Great "Snow".

ENOUGH. 

TAKE YOUR 500 MB MAPS, TAKE YOUR OUTLOOKS, TAKE YOUR SCROLLS, TAKE YOUR KIND WORDS, AND TAKE WHATEVER POSITIVE SH*T YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT WINTER AND SHOVE IT WHEREVER YOU'VE LET WINTER PUT THE QPF OF THE OTHER CITIES THAT IT DESTROYED WHILE YOU WATCHED AT THE EDGE OF THE BED QUIETLY HOPING TO GET IN ON THE ACTION. 

I AM DONE.

See ya at 00z.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

11 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

ENOUGH. 

I AM DONE.

Beer?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1