Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2022 Medium-Long Range Disco

WxUSAF

27 minutes ago, Amped said:

I feel like every week we forget how bad models are in the day7+ time frame.

eg8VIjL.gif

I view Day 7 on Op runs like a border: At the edge of it may still be a bit sketchy but may offer a hint...and as you get closer in the hint gets closer to reality. But beyond said border it's basically the Wild West where loose interpretations of reality abound, where reality may he hidden in rumors but ya don't know where it is, lol 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

I view Day 7 on Op runs like a border: At the edge of it may still be a bit sketchy but may offer a hint...and as you get closer in the hint gets closer to reality. But beyond said it is the Wild West where loose interpretations of reality abound, where reality may he hidden in rumors but ya don't know where it is, lol 

Concur, lot’s of stuff going on so ride the wave until late week storm passes

14 minutes ago, Terpeast said:

I count 4 misses to the south and OTS.

Something tells me the mega baroclinicity between atlantic warm water and the coming cold air will not let storms miss.

Hopefully we can get some tight cyclonic looping followed by some decent occlusion.  I'm bored of this blah weather pattern.  

38 minutes ago, Weather Will said:

I would rather have no precipitation than rain for Christmas.  Maybe a trip to OC will be in order…

I was referring to ''stealing your thunder' lol. These snow maps are pretty useless at this range imo, thus the eye roll for ME posting it. That said, I like seeing the moisture focused more along the coast plus the advertised negative temp anomalies. It gives confidence that this will indeed be a colder period with the baroclinic boundary predominately to our SE, and waves taking a more favorable track. This idea has been pretty consistent on the ens means over recent runs.

• Like 4