• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

The fun part is this storm will have small surprises right to the end.  This winter has been so bad I'm content with any decent snowfall at this point, jackpots are of no concern.

Yeah, a locked-in 10" across the entire region is better IMO. Lot of risk with these boom scenarios.

Someone will get screwed and someone will unexpectedly pull 18".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That is probably why the EURO and NAM backed of a hair in the overall intensity.....see if that trend continues.

The low eventually gets captured anyway because H5 is just so strong, but the dual low can act to delay the capture a bit further northeast.

Congrats to our forum brethren!  Looks historic to me.

One cautionary note, with the wind and liquid equivalents of 2+ inches, roofs of structures, especially weakened ones, will be taxed.. The wind will cause unequal distribution of snowfall and pack it down to become more dense.

Enjoy fellow snow lovers!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I want 30-40'' damn it...not necessarily my backyard (I'll be in Springfield so that isn't happening) but damn it I want to read and see reports of 30-40''. I want pictures of New England Cowboys fans jumping off roves into snow, pictures of Buffalo Bills fans jumping into tables on fire on top of snow drifts, pictures of people having to climb out of second floor windows to get out of their house. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Weenie 3

16 minutes ago, Patrick-02540 said:

You'd be surprised at how many will.  

keeps your face warm lol

7 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

I agree with this. Still TBD. 

Also figuring out where the subby zone is just east of the big time deform snows.

I'd just assume it's Ray until there is strong evidence to the contrary

• Like 1
  • Haha 1