• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

That's why i like to see us get as much north and west as we can to give us wiggle room when we get that messenger (Scott) shuffle, RIP buddy the last 24hrs, 2015, We never got that, It actually went the other way which is rare but so are these, Him and i, PM'd a lot, Never met him, But it was like i knew him all my life.

Same here

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Patrick-02540 said:

2000 years ago, there would have been a book added to the bible.

To quote Lewis Black on thundersnow:

there was thunder, lightning and snow … TOGETHER! And I hadn't done drugs. 'Cause when you're lying in bed and you hear thunder outside, and you get up to look, you have an expectation. And it's not snow, with lightning behind it. That's ****ed up. They don't even write about that kind of weather in the Bible. And I imagine if a Prophet had seen that kind of crap, after he wiped the poop out of his pants, he'd've told us about it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've been in the west camp the whole time and not just because it meant more snow. I've portrayed my reasonings and I have no reason to jump off that ship. If something happens, as the captain of the ship, I go down in flames. I explained my reasoning a bit more here. But this is it...this is exactly what we live for and wish to me. It's coming...it's coming hard.

https://weatherwiz.blogspot.com/2022/01/saturday-january-29-2022-potentially.html

map update.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, 512high said:

I have been snowplowing for 30 years or so, this should be a great one !, and I'm glad its a weekend for traffic reasons, I wonder if the big box stores and others sold every shovel and snowblower!

Same here hope they ban travel.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

I've been in the west camp the whole time and not just because it meant more snow. I've portrayed my reasonings and I have no reason to jump off that ship. If something happens, as the captain of the ship, I go down in flames. I explained my reasoning a bit more here. But this is it...this is exactly what we live for and wish to me. It's coming...it's coming hard.

https://weatherwiz.blogspot.com/2022/01/saturday-january-29-2022-potentially.html

map update.png

Bold map! Good luck!

32 minutes ago, Tiktock said:

Oh man.  A mile north of Haverhill here and I keep telling my 39" tall son he needs to pay attention to this storm as he may be an old man before he sees one like this come rolling in!  

Hey bud, I'm in Methuen, must over the line from Haverhill...keep me in the loop on your measurements Saturday...its going to ne challenging ro get accurate measurements,  so I'd like to see if it jives...

• Like 1

Just now, weatherwiz said:

map update.png

Wizzy grabbing balls And just tossing in faces . Wiz balls are always bouncing .. to the left and to the right .. it’s Wiz belief Scooter just hold the balls every night.. 

• Haha 2