• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

yeah, i thought he was nuts

I was about to make an obscene map yesterday...I was resisting all of the garbage models, then the 18z NAM disaster bomb dropped, and I tempered a bit...it was just too much to TOTALLY ignore.

Thanks for the kudos, but long way to go this season....I have said some wins and losses on a seasonal level. Seems like my general idea has been delayed about 2 weeks. I had the KU shot in ealy Jan.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dotb said:

Damn, I only check in here in the winters when a storm is coming, but have been reading you guys forever, and James was a character.  Just terrible to hear this, especially when we're on the doorstep of his dream storm.  RIP. 

Fortunately where James is now, every day is the Dawn Awakening. He's sending us a little taster.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I was about to make an obscene map yesterday...I was resisting all of the garbage models, then the 18z NAM disaster bomb dropped, and I tempered a bit...it was just too much to TOTALLY ignore.

Thanks for the kudos, but long way to go this season....I have said some wins and losses on a seasonal level. Seems like my general idea has been delayed about 2 weeks. I had the KU shot in ealy Jan.

delayed but not denied 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Kevin, too. 

There are a few in here that held their ground. Tip was always alluding to things that were evident to those way more astute than me about how this could still be epic despite the east trend that happened.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Why not name this storm after him ?

I mean it’d just be something that’s native to this sphere. 

But hold off naming until post storm Mortem … you know, to make sure it doesn’t turn to rain or something on the Cape

100%

• Like 1
  • Haha 1