• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?

Typhoon Tip

28 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Chuck me deep and call me sally . Just don’t like the track SE of BM ...

me either

18 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

SE of BM is a Cape Cod benchmark track for good snows. Guess the rainy Cape calls by some aren't panning out..too bad:lol:

SE of the BM track sucks for good snows north of the Mason/Dixon line (MA/NH border). we'd be quite happy with a canal track though.

9 minutes ago, codfishsnowman said:

Reading the banter between the two of you had been amusing. I spent half my life in RI and never gave it that much thought

East Greenwich is definitely East RI. Western RI is Westerly to North Foster up to Mass Border  . The weenie spots from Foster to Woonsocket will get the most from this. Perfect position to get the band. Why won't you join together with the band....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yet another event in which I am probably too far in one direction....could see you and scooter getting like 7", while I get like 3".

I'm at peace with it, at this point.

You'd probably get similar to him that hrrr run, he may struggle a bit early on. It was still a good run for your area, but well see what the nam does

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

East Greenwich is definitely East RI. Western RI is Westerly to North Foster up to Mass Border  . The weenie spots from Foster to Woonsocket will get the most from this. Perfect position to get the band. Why won't you join together with the band....

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Thank you! 

3 minutes ago, Pluffmud said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Bay_(Rhode_Island)

Narragansett Bay divides the state of Rhode Island into two parts. The term East Bay refers to communities on the east side of the bay, including Bristol, Warren, Barrington, Tiverton, Little Compton, Newport, Middletown, Portsmouth and Jamestown. The term West Bay refers to communities on the west side of the bay (the mainland), such as Warwick, Cranston and East Greenwich. Jamestown and the towns on Aquidneck Island are sometimes known as "The Islands" along with Block Island.

Mainlanders are welcome to go edit their own personal truth!

• Haha 1

Just now, mahk_webstah said:

Well this point there’s gonna be at least one model that shows a hit one model that shows something moderate and then something that slipped out to see so we Just have to assume that all of those are possible in this will be an in the moment evolution

we're almost at nowcast range......are models still all over the place like with this storm?

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?
  • dendrite unpinned this topic