• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

SE of benchmark , Meh. Back to se mass system with advisory for others still looking hopeful but not guaranteed. Lots of bias and spiking last nite before 0z euro and 6z suite .

I would anticipate this will tickle again in any direction the next 18 hours .

also the maps will tickle down by noon unless 12z tickles back west , if you can’t see that your too emotionally involved 

watch the 12z HREF and see if it hangs on to the 0z last nite look 

Clinch Leatherwood shuffle start early?

24 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

SE of benchmark , Meh. Back to se mass system with advisory for others still looking hopeful but not guaranteed. Lots of bias and spiking last nite before 0z euro and 6z suite .

I would anticipate this will tickle again in any direction the next 18 hours .

also the maps will tickle down by noon unless 12z tickles back west , if you can’t see that your too emotionally involved 

watch the 12z HREF and see if it hangs on to the 0z last nite look 

Not sure that is a fair statement....as far as spiking goes, we have a borderline advisory/warning event, which I feel like warrants spiking in a season that has yet to fully cover the grass in most of the area.

Get a grip-

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pluffmud said:

I’m pumped for this storm! Here in eastern RI we should get banded with with some great snow rates. We are usually on the rain/snow line so I’m savoring this moment even though it’s not a blockbuster. I’ll take it!!

East Greenwich is eastern RI?

3 minutes ago, Digityman said:

Pretty sure this is the type of stuff that gets you moderated around here.   I think you should tamp it down a bit, maybe even try to put a negative spin on it.

Haha I hear what you’re  saying after reading all the meltdown posts. I expected at least being given the beloved weenie award :)

• Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Its not ideal if you're looking to max out on ceiling, but I think that ship sailed a couple of days ago. Its fine for a light to moderate event that jacks CJ land.

The trends at 18z were moving back to @ Bench mark or Just inside it , then every model but the putrid gf’s was chucked at 0z when they bumped East . For the 495 crowd we went from Weenie band magic to meh band . We’ll see where that initial banding sets up prior to the meat getting here but we are not in a good spot for this and last evening you were . 

I dunno what Direction next 12 hours will Tickle but this has been a back and forth for day’s .

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?
  • dendrite unpinned this topic