• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?

Typhoon Tip

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah man . Untappd is hands down the best app ever invented. If you are active on there let me know . Love to see what other IPA peeps like 

It's nice to see what you, Bob, and Dave think. Kind of like forecast consensus.

14 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

We edible. 

00z NAM looks like slightly lower heights over us through 18h but the vortmax is definitely stronger so we’ll see what happens later on. 

Not going to hurt my waistline any. 

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ll connect tomorrow. Legro and Runaway chose illicit weed and that’s their thing.  Beer is the way to go 

We legal. 

To me it seems like the NAM has spaced things out a little better as the lead shortwave exits sooner and the trailing one hangs back just a bit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

It's nice to see what you, Bob, and Dave think. Kind of like forecast consensus.

We legal. 

To me it seems like the NAM has spaced things out a little better as the lead shortwave exits sooner and the trailing one hangs back just a bit.

I have schizophrenia I cant smoke that 

5 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

We legal. 

MA has pot shops in every town.  Been legal for a few years now.  Don't care.  Do what you gonna do.

NAM crush!!!!!1

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ll connect tomorrow. Legro and Runaway chose illicit weed and that’s their thing.  Beer is the way to go 

21 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s like you think thc is lsd for some reason. You’re so old, so conservative…such a shame. 

Why not do both, left and right coexist in a better, cross faded America 

• Like 1

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?
  • dendrite unpinned this topic