• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

No wonder no one mentioned the RGEM. Went east. Gives me more from upslope than it gives to SE MA from the actual storm.

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I am like Kentucky in the Civil War. Staying nuetral until its clear which side is winning.  Either way I win

2 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

00z RGEM took a nice bump west

AWT

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I thought rgem looked slightly west of 18z. Phin, it got more precip up to you than 18z. 

Down here it wasn’t that different. Maybe a little bump in spots. It def looked healthier on the non-QPF maps. 

Just comparing the precip maps seems noticeably east from 18z down in SNE. 

The better precip up here is from upslope it seems.

3 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

They sure do. Number one for Antipsychotics for me is Akathisia.

my akathisia is so bad because I ALSO have ADHD. Stimulants help reduce the akathisia for me because they increase dopamine, but seriously the best way I deal with it… is I just take my antipsychotics at night, and my Vyvanse by day. Having both ADHD and a schizophrenic type illness means too much dopamine in some regions of the brain and not enough in others. That makes side effects of schizophrenia meds like akathisia even worse.

the key to everything staying together for me…. Control of self medication problems, medication adherence, overall functionality… is the stimulant.

There are lots of people who are anti psych and have tried to get me to go off my meds.  They’re like antivaxxers. Obviously I don’t listen to them but it still makes me mad. I grew up taking stimulants… and now I need antipsychotics I cannot stop them, there is no good reason to stop them, and plenty of reasons why not to. there are also some who say schizophrenics shouldn’t take stimulants but for many including myself these help with negative symptoms like depression, happiness and emotional integrity.

I won’t talk about all this again on here but now everyone knows my deal and why I’m a little weird. Be nice and I’ll try not to break the rules.

Dude. We are all weird. We question DIT’s mental state everyday. No judgement in here though. We accept all and do what we can to help each other. 

• Like 3

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?
  • dendrite unpinned this topic