Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wednesday 12/8 Possible Snow/Ice/Rain? Discussion

Torch Tiger

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Trough axis isn't really stationary long enough to be a NORLUN, but it gets close. The instability is there though. Would like to see a little more LL convergence....here's the NAM sounding near Ginxy tonight

image.png.bdaae253e5e49858da33310b971fb0d6.png

You can see the enhanced heavier band for a few hours on the Mesos in NE CT up into ORH hills . 

NAM tries to bring some 600mb goodies into the Cape late today...might be something to watch there. I'm a bit skeptical, but can't rule it out. 06z Euro wasn't that far off...just a little offshore with them. IF they got some of that outer ML fronto stuff, they could flip to wet snow for several hours.

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

NAM tries to bring some 600mb goodies into the Cape late today...might be something to watch there. I'm a bit skeptical, but can't rule it out. 06z Euro wasn't that far off...just a little offshore with them. IF they got some of that outer ML fronto stuff, they could flip to wet snow for several hours.

Yeah noticed that too. Something to watch.

What's that little redeveloping feature showing up in the last 2 frames just off shore from Saco bay (south of Casco Bay).   Point that sh*t at me, make it stationary, and let's get this party rockin'.

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms=subregional-New_England-comp_radar-24-1-100-1&checked=map&colorbar=undefined