• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

I am now on board with this pattern, unlike that last “threat” with the garbage gfs giving Boston 18 inches of snow (didn’t even get an inch), this threat actually has North Atlantic blocking in place to give us more room for error. The pattern is very amplified, fast flow isn’t going to be an issue in my opinion with the blocking in place. The models will show the low cutting to Wisconsin, but with the North Atlantic blocking in place that will likely correct to a slow moving Miller B that buries eastern Mass. I do think we may get one big one in December but am expecting all hell to break loose in January.

• Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, George001 said:

I am now on board with this pattern, unlike that last “threat” with the garbage gfs giving Boston 18 inches of snow (didn’t even get an inch), this threat actually has North Atlantic blocking in place to give us more room for error. The pattern is very amplified, fast flow isn’t going to be an issue in my opinion with the blocking in place. The models will show the low cutting to Wisconsin, but with the North Atlantic blocking in place that will likely correct to a slow moving Miller B that buries eastern Mass. I do think we may get one big one in December but am expecting all hell to break loose in January.

image.gif.b5d5a90a599fb87b908a109519e7a0a6.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, George001 said:

The sequel.........

220px-Georgejungle2.jpg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, George001 said:

I-95 Foxboro/Sharon....we're just a few storms away

rt128.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Weather wise, this seems like it'll be the pattern/theme this week.

With warmth aloft, when we mix out it'll be mild.  When the wind goes calm we'll be chilly.

Crazy how much variation there is this time of year.  It wants to be cold at the surface if it can.  The high/low columns show the range depending on wind... 48F at 3pm, 32F at 6pm, 43F at 9pm.

Dec_13_MVL.thumb.jpg.257492ef8ace6f77d3d2c71a3312a0cf.jpg