Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, SJonesWX said:

what a :clown:+

dude is obsessed with dry weather, and should not be taken seriously. i literally still have water in my yard from last summer. 

It's one thing if it were a dry summer and we are filling up the reservoirs. Everything is full. Even normal amounts of rains will run off into the oceans.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Others saw the good changes way back so credit to them. I just didn’t think it could change as easily/quickly. Now that it’s no longer a deep fantasy that tickles Ant is his squad car during his graveyard shift…I’m all in. Let’s go.

Good morning R A W and thank you. Anthony’s ‘going on patrol sans cloths’ post makes a lot more sense to me now. As always …

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Euro is definitely insisting on the colder/flatter look for Saturday. Should be an interesting set of guidance today as we’re getting around the 100 hour mark. 

Starts out grabbing moisture over the deep south. I'm not sure that would get much flatter given the origins unless 500 goes into warp speed across the CONUS.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Starts out grabbing moisture over the deep south. I'm not sure that would get much flatter given the origins unless 500 goes into warp speed across the CONUS.

Definitely not flatter.  i like that the flow over the northeast is compressed.  Keeps this from cutting west.  If we can keep the confluence ahead of it for a bit longer, we can see a Euro scenario.  If it pulls out quicker, we see the GFS solution with the C/NNE hit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Definitely not flatter.  i like that the flow over the northeast is compressed.  Keeps this from cutting west.  If we can keep the confluence ahead of it for a bit longer, we can see a Euro scenario.  If it pulls out quicker, we see the GFS solution with the C/NNE hit.

it really is a fine line.

15 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

My guess is it still ends up too warm in SNE for snow. But we’ll see. Pretty insistent so far.