• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July Disc/obs 2021

George BM

Was on the southern end of those storms that moved through.  Just generic wind and rain IMBY.  Decent rains tho.  When the OFB hit earlier in the afternoon the amount of cicada tree branches flying around was legit.  So many brown leaf branches everywhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Picked up about .4" total for yesterday, from our typical drizzlefest.  Plus whatever we got from the storm Wednesday afternoon....probably another .4 - .5".   Badly needed rain.

You should consider moving to the swamp where I live. We had over 3" just yesterday. We were directly hit by three strong thunderstorms. This has been the norm for the past three years. I've hardly had to water my garden for three years.

Cloudy, swampy and nasty with a temp at 70. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dailylurker said:

You should consider moving to the swamp where I live. We had over 3" just yesterday. We were directly hit by three strong thunderstorms. This has been the norm for the past three years. I've hardly had to water my garden for three years.

Cloudy, swampy and nasty with a temp at 70. 

It's simply amazing how little weather we get here.  By far, the most severe weather we get is the wind behind cold fronts...on sunny, dry days.   Easily the most boring weather of any part of this country.

18 minutes ago, nj2va said:

57 and partly sunny in Deep Creek - a bit chilly but good to get some yard work done to get the house ready for the 4th.  We’re hosting my family for the holiday (through next Thursday), including 5 kids under the age of 10.  Thank God for booze.

Remember to, "Need to run to the store...", a few times this weekend ;)

It's a good way to break from the noise 

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic