• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

This thing is moving fast.  I think 12" south of the pike until you get really close to the south coast of MA and RI seems more reasonable regardless of snowfall map output.  To get more you're gonna need really high ratios.  Maybe that happens, but I wouldn't expect to see accurate modeling of those kinds of ratios this far out.

48 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Widespread 30"....probably not.

But widespread over 1'?

Absolutely.

At this point not worth mentioning anything far over a foot yet. I want to see more consensus before we throw out over a foot with the progressive nature of m the storm. But I entirely agree we could be over a foot. Let's get more big time runs first. 

15 minutes ago, snowman21 said:

Connecticut is a two hour drive from Philly. You don't have to go all the way to northern New England to get in on the action.

Yeah I know i was being sarcastic, and I’m in like 3 hour sleep. Will be interesting where the Max snowfall radius on the models moves. Curious if Boston does better than places like NE Pa when all is said and done. Lots of those tucked members are worrisome

8 minutes ago, Sn0waddict said:

Can live with the tuck as long as it starts going East by the time it reaches south Jersey. Any farther north and it starts becoming a problem.

We might play with fire but I’m ok with it. I sent out my initial SWC email today to my family and friends saying 8-12” from Merritt on north, as a preliminary heads up. 

2 minutes ago, Wentzadelphia said:

Yeah I know i was being sarcastic, and I’m in like 3 hour sleep. Will be interesting where the Max snowfall radius on the models moves. Curious if Boston does better than places like NE Pa when all is said and done. Lots of those tucked members are worrisome

Yea. You may not have to drive far. Interior EPA looks good atm.