Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,040
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Major Nor'easter snow storm (possible top 20) Noon Wednesday-Noon Thursday Dec 16-17, 2020


wdrag

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, weatherpruf said:

My daughter was accepted to Binghamton and I really liked the small atmosphere there. But she wanted Ohio State, got in, then I talked her into Rutgers due to the whole pandemic mess. My reason was that she would likely be at home for the duration anyway. As an aside, Binghamton is one of the cloudiest places in the country.

One can make a good argument that you should have talked her into Binghamton. They get much more snow!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KeithB said:

One can make a good argument that you should have talked her into Binghamton. They get much more snow!!!

I did 4 years there from 2001-2005.  The only real big snowstorm while I was up there was the 8 inches we got from PDII in '03.  I missed the 17 inches on Christmas Day earlier that season being on winter break.  Supposedly they've been getting hammered in recent years though.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, nycwinter said:

i think here in parts of manhattan and the bronx will get over a foot maybe 16 inches possible.

Its down to 23, didnt expect that. Light fluffy snow over here piling up fast. If you believe NWS and most media outlets, should be a foot or more in NYC from midtown and points north

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...