Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,038
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?


Typhoon Tip

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I will be happy with 2-3".

If it’s not that much or more I would be fine with just cloudy.

 Not trying to be greedy just trying to be realistic with how many factors need to line up for most of SNE to feel the love. 

Regardless, this is a gravy storm and hopefully the week after can deliver something substantial.  I’ll be interested in 0z runs and will stay up for them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I like your enthusiasm but I am not nearly as confident.

How many times over the last 15-20 years since we’ve all been on the boards have we seen this? Models crush.. lose for an off hour run .. then ramp up the final 36 hours on in. This is a classic nor Easter early season snow track . A rain snow line not far inland and a huge , expansive area of  precip well west. Weenies worrying etc etc. This is a classic. The old timers know. You’re in a good spot 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

There is my Jackman jack call from this AM

Jackman Jackpot. You won’t hear me complain one bit if NNE gets 2ft and we are the sacrificial lamb in SNE. I just want to ride and hopefully do some backcountry stiff soon with all the COVID restrictions at resorts. Still a wild amount of solutions on the table this far out.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...