Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,038
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?


Typhoon Tip

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

00z is the final run to base calls on. NAM will pull all the OTS ‘ers back that bailed on off hour 18 z

You don’t need to make a final call tonight. I would at least wait until 12z runs tomorrow. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Days of LE would be sick to experience no doubt but when I leave the house for groceries and the shopping center 5 miles away has no snow OTG...that would be pretty strange.

True but I rather average close to 100 inches than just get a few big snowstorms and thats it ( if that)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...