Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,038
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?


Typhoon Tip

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

What the hell is happening?

Meh, these are non-hydrostatic models that are producing some of these really ugly solutions. I haven’t seen this from any of the globals yet. 

NAM actually did tick slightly better from 18z. I know the rpm didn’t, but I’d want to see some higher end guidance before reading too much into it. 

I like non-hydrostatic models in these types of storms once we are close in, but sometimes they can go haywire when over 36h out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, dryslot said:

0z RGEM looked warm and wet.

It’s really struggling in the lower levels even though it has like 850 temps of -5C in the CCB lol. 

Kind of weird, but I’d think that would be pretty good for a lot of people who get under that CCB. That’s intense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

It’s really struggling in the lower levels even though it has like 850 temps of -5C in the CCB lol. 

Kind of weird, but I’d think that would be pretty good for a lot of people who get under that CCB. That’s intense. 

-5c, ha, Yeah,  lol, I could only see the crappy maps with no upper air maps, So surface look only.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...