• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

I do agree. One thing about Ryan is he doesn't hype anything. So when he does say it's gonna be big....it's gonna be big.

He’s our own CT Rain,   Got that name to counteract DIT who was then known as CT Blizzard.   Us old timers remember Ryan as a 14 yo on mIRC chat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

He’s our own CT Rain,   Got that name to counteract DIT who was then known as CT Blizzard.   Us old timers remember Ryan as a 14 yo on mIRC chat.

Yeah, man....I don’t go quite that far back, but I remember him before he was on-air. I think prob around the time he graduated (PSU I think?)

2 minutes ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

Yeah there's not a lot of wiggle room in Connecticut. There is some consensus  on accumulations in the northeast corner , for the rest of us we need a really dynamic and early enough phase to get that CCB cranking before the system hauls out of here. 

I’d feel better putting a map in the Boston area but I have very little confidence outside of maybe NE CT. 

That H5 is deepening pretty fast on the Ukie. Good spot too for an intense band over interior SNE for a time. 

The non-hydrostatics will hopefully be more useful starting tomorrow. Globals will have a hard time resolving something this tightly wound. 

• Thanks 1