• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?

Typhoon Tip

The biggest thing I’d worry about is that the low levels start pretty warm. 925 is still warm on Saturday morning so there’s definitely going to be big dynamics needed. It looks like we get them but I could see it taking a little while to flip. 

6 hours ago, natedizel said:

Do you ever remember those documentary VHS ads on The Weather Channel in the 90's? I would beg my mom for the tornado and hurricane ones. Then after you order it you had to wait 4-6 weeks for it to come.

Ha. Yea...we’ve come long a way 

1 hour ago, Spanks45 said:

Its the only hope us westerners have at this point. Not expecting anything besides some cold December rain...

Pretty much. We’ll see flakes, that’s about if. Maybe minor accums on grassy knolls and cooler mulch beds.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

The biggest thing I’d worry about is that the low levels start pretty warm. 925 is still warm on Saturday morning so there’s definitely going to be big dynamics needed. It looks like we get them but I could see it taking a little while to flip. 

Part of the reason I'm staying conservative out this way. It's just torchy to start.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I can’t find good 6z euro thermals 

anyone care to post an 18z Saturday snap shot of 925’s

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

These always throw a nice shield way west. Runway up to Hippo are going to pull at least 6”. Scooter and Will were discussing yesterday how there’ll be a nice slug well west of qpf queen maps 

Thanks man, appreciate the will to spread this WOR but it’s not happenning. Good luck over there. I think 4-8” is a good range. 

29 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Still white rain season

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You can always tell by his reverse psych posts. He knows he’s in Jack zone and posts.. “ I’ll probably get less than I did in October storm”

Ya, he is gonna flip early 1030? and crank and actually you may do the same if the storm does . Hubby is about a lock now for a minimum 6-8”.