Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July Discobs 2020

George BM

5 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Have to see if these storms get any better organized as they push East. Stuff just south of Frederick looks decent

Yeah that’s really all that’s out there that might be a good show. Not moving too fast. If it gets to my neck of the woods I guess it wouldn’t be until after 8pm. We’ll see

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

I don’t know how accurate but Martin St airport in East Baltimore county is reporting a dew point of 81 making for a heat index of 106 on a 88 temp. It does feel more soupy out over the last hour or so 

Would not be surprised.  It's a sultry mess out there right now. Can we just skip to October already?

• Like 1

Just now, Stormfly said:

Would not be surprised.  It's a sultry mess out there right now. Can we just skip to October already?

It does seem to typically run higher than surrounding areas, but it is close to the bay so maybe. It definitely sucks right now even with the sun currently hidden by cloud cover. 

• Like 1

Third day in a row with storms here.  Today had the heaviest rain and more strong winds like the last two days.  

1.53” in a short time this afternoon, after 0.64” yesterday and 0.36” the day before.
Crazy how my slightly southern lat resulted in a fraction of your totals. I was caught in the middle. Today produced though. Rough estimate looking at the rain gage.... 1.25" or so. Gardens are pleased finally...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, 09-10 analogy said:

Seems like one built right on top of me. Quite the T&L action in upper NW currently. Substantially better than yesterday but with less wind. Third day in a row with a good storm, each one with different strengths.

I can see a substantial increase in lightning off to the East, almost like a supercell is forming tbh. I got fringed but that's ok. Yesterday was primo

1 hour ago, poolz1 said:

Crazy how my slightly southern lat resulted in a fraction of your totals. I was caught in the middle. Today produced though. Rough estimate looking at the rain gage.... 1.25" or so. Gardens are pleased finally...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I read earlier that you had been largely missed the last couple of days.  Was happy when I checked radar leaving work to see that cell held together for you.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic