• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hawkeyecr
    Newest Member
    Hawkeyecr

July 2020 Discussion

Tropical blues mixed with low clouds racing towards the NE. Nice breeze. Bermuda Bahama cmon pretty Momma

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

Glad your all getting the high heat up in NNE.  I’ve doing just fine with 3 90F days since June 1st.

we soaked up in Bridgton.  Thinking we may pack up and leave later but will see how day evolves.

1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Glad your all getting the high heat up in NNE.  I’ve doing just fine with 3 90F days since June 1st.

we soaked up in Bridgton.  Thinking we may pack up and leave later but will see how day evolves.

Radar looks pretty clen behind that band, but I don't know if you'll see much sun.  If it burns thru, tropical dews ensue.

2 hours ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I’ve had 1 90F day so far. ORH airport has had zero. Kind of crazy considering what has gone on in NNE. 

45 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Rolls and rolls of paper. 

Paper is a waste of time at this point.  Just bend over in the shower and rinse, or step outside and use the neighbor's hose.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I’ve had 1 90F day so far. ORH airport has had zero. Kind of crazy considering what has gone on in NNE. 

1 90 here, been enough breeze everyday to keep it mixed up. Today is definitely a Bermuda feel day, nice breeze, hot sun,  blues mixed with racing clouds.  A summer party kind of day, yep that sounds like a plan. Water temp 82 in the pool. Soon it will be 5 o'clock somewhere 

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

1 90 here, been enough breeze everyday to keep it mixed up. Today is definitely a Bermuda feel day, nice breeze, hot sun,  blues mixed with racing clouds.  A summer party kind of day, yep that sounds like a plan. Water temp 82 in the pool. Soon it will be 5 o'clock somewhere 

fun!  headed to Boston with the kids, for some exploring, hopefully not too packed.  Enjoy the day!

16 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

fun!  headed to Boston with the kids, for some exploring, hopefully not too packed.  Enjoy the day!

You too!

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

One day at 90 here, but at my transpirationally cooled site, 85 is the new 90 and we've cleared that 4 times, 87, 88(2) and 90, plus 4 more at 84.  Without digging back thru my records, that might be the most since 2010 and we're just entering peak summer.  Average temp clears 65° on July 9 and drops below that mark on August 9, peaking at just under 66° for July 22-29.

28 minutes ago, dendrite said:

85/73 Berhama blues

With the breeze it actually feels like APF out there.

I just told Megan that it felt like Maldives outside. Very humid but the steady breeze made it feel like there. The breeze made it tolerable. 

I have had more wind today than at any point last night. 

16 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Warm and humid as we approach mid July.  Climo being climo.

We trend downward soon :) and a month from now start looking for cool shots